Meetings resumed in May 2020 by video.
Parish Council Profile
In this section you will find details of the Lowca Parish Councillors. Below them are listed the district and ward councillors who are invited to attend each monthly parish council meeting to provide details of local affairs of importance to the Lowca community.
- Parish Council Chairman, MERCIA J OLIVER, 6 Micklam Cottages, LOWCA, CA28 6QR
- ANN OLIVER, Glen Lea Guest House, Stamford Hill, LOWCA, CA28 6PS
- RUTH BARWISE, School House, LOWCA, CA28 6QS
- TOM MILLIGAN, 1-2, Micklam Cottages, LOWCA, CA28 6QR
- HUGH THINNESEN, Seabreeze, LOWCA, CA28 6PZ
- DAVID WRENCH, 7 Croft Head View, LOWCA, CA28 6QP
- LOLA TUMELTY-HARRIS, 22 Ghyll Grove, LOWCA, CA28 6QQ
- KATHERINE THINNESEN, Seabreeze, LOWCA, CA28 6PZ
COPELAND BOROUGH COUNCILLORS
- JACKIE BOWMAN, 3 Ennerdale View, DISTINGTON, CA14 5TX
- DAVID BANKS, 31The Crescent, THORNHILL, CA22 2SP
CUMBRIA COUNTY COUNCILLOR
- MARTIN BARBOUR, Park View, Low Moresby, WHITEHAVEN, CA28 6RS
LOWCA PARISH CLERK
- MICHAEL MILNER, 54 Wentworth Park, Stainburn, WORKINGTON CA14 1XP
To contact any councillor directly either write to their address shown above or email the clerk via the contact page, advising which councillor you wish your correspondence to be forwarded to.
Lowca Year End Accounts
Lowca Parish Council meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, except January. This may be subject to change by the clerk, but appropriate notice will be given.
The current parish council agenda is linked below. This will be displayed by the Friday prior to the next Wednesday’s parish council meeting, providing the legal 3 days clear notice of the agenda.
The other links provide agendas and minutes for past meetings including a DRAFT copy of the most recent meeting. The DRAFT will remain on display until the next parish council meeting and once they are approved by the councillors they will be transferred as an approved TRUE COPY to the archive section of this website for public reference.